Go to Analytics and click on any blue box to view the page detail screen.
Once you’ve done that, a filter will appear on the left-hand side of the screen below the student’s name. You can select one or more of the following categories:
- not started
- received a comment
- select all
Using these filters, you can target your student audience and provide appropriate feedback.
- Completed means all templates on the page have been finished and are ready for review. None of the templates have yet received an instructor comment.
- Started means at least one template is complete (but not all). None of the templates have yet received an instructor comment.
- Not started means none of the templates on the page are complete. None of the templates have yet received an instructor comment.
- Revised means at least one of the templates has been completed since you left a comment on the page.
- Received a comment means at least one template on the page already has a comment.
- Select all will select all options at once.
If you select multiple filters, you will not see pages that meet all of the criteria, but you will see pages that meet selected criteria.
If you have any questions, click the Messenger button in the lower right corner. You can also contact us using the information below.
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–9 p.m. ET
Saturday–Sunday 1 p.m.–9 p.m. ET